Saturday, February 13, 2010

2-13-10

1. Qi Gong/Tai Chi class
2. Chinese new year of the Metal Tiger, should be a good year for us Dogs
3. Openness
4. Sharing
5. Insight into how I sabotage myself
6. My adorable dog
7. Noble friends
8. Holding Space
9. Native Radio (www.nativeradio.com)
10. Chicken

Tomorrow is the start of the Chinese New Year 4708, the year of the Metal Tiger. My Qi Gong/Tai Chi class (www.whitecranehealingarts.com) had a wonderful little celebration today. I learned about the Chinese new year and their "astrological" predictions for the upcoming year for the earth and for each individual "sign". I also learned that I'm a Double Metal Dog. Which Metal has to do with the lung and metal people (or Dog people) tend to worry a lot. I have had many respiratory problems throughout my life and currently I'm working very hard at not worrying about my finances and letting go. This upcoming year of the Metal Tiger promises prosperity and good business and romance for Dogs. I'm going with that.

I'm very relaxed right now and thoughts are floating through my brain. . . . I guess I'm not in the mood for much more blogging. I don't have to use the whole 15 minutes if I don't want to. Flow is better than force.

Well that's my 10 minutes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment