Monday, February 22, 2010

2-22-10 grateful for today

1. Starting over
2. Abundance
3. Tai Chi/Qi Gong
4. Trees, plants and nature; Mother Earth
5. Open to all possibilities
6. My car running well
7. My adorable dog
8. My family
9. Love, Openness, and Trust
10. My 15 minute timer

I am starting my commitment again, for a few things. I am starting my commitment again to this daily blog. I missed yesterday. I was traveling and out of town and I realize that that is not an excuse. Even if I do not have access to the internet, I have the ability to handwrite out my list and put it up on the blog at a later time. So, I believe I had to miss a day to receive that realization.

I am starting my commitment over to my 40-day prosperity plan. Yesterday would have been day 16. I started to do my meditation last night and realized that I have not once started over any of my 40-day meditation plans. That's good, you tell me! That's an accomplishment, you tell me! I wanted . . . I needed the experience of starting over. I needed to allow myself to make a mistake in this area of what I'm doing. I already tied in doing 40-day Tai Chi in with this 40-day prosperity and I stopped doing the Tai Chi on day 2. So, last night, I'm really tired. I did not do any of my morning rituals because I was traveling, because I was staying over at my Grandpa's house. I realize that I used the excuse of, "I'll have time to do them when I get home tonight" to cover up my shame for having these morning rituals. So, I've learned another valuable lesson. Be myself and do what I NEED to do for my well-being regardless of who I'm going to embarrass. I realize now that I was uncomfortable doing my morning rituals at my Grandpa's because of my new self, my new way of "be-ing" doesn't fit in with the "role" I grew up with. I need to acknowledge my feelings that came up over the weekend and it's practice. Practicing is making mistakes and learning from them. I now know about myself and have learned about myself, that I have morning rituals that ARE very important to me. I NOW accept that about myself. I love and accept my rituals are a part of me.

I share much unconditional love with all the world.

Thanks, that's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment