Monday, February 15, 2010

2-14-10 grateful for today

1. Oprah
2. Cool beautiful weather
3. My vision story
4. My vision board
5. Infinite possibilities
6. My power of choice
7. Tax Refund!!
8. Brown sugar and pie dough
9. My 15 minute timer
10. My adorable dog

I forget every year that I will most likely get a tax refund. I don't count on it. I don't budget for it to come in. I send all my tax info to my brother and then forget again until he calls me and tells me I'm getting money back. It's a BONUS! It's a surprise gift! To help me get out of this financial bind that I'm in now. It's a cause for celebration. Most everything in my life is now a cause for celebration. Even things that are seemingly challenging at the time, I now realize are gifts of learning and of growth within me. I am so grateful for life and love and energy flowing through the whole universe.

I gotta go make some tea. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment