Friday, November 30, 2012

11-30-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Chanting
4.  Christmas music
5.  Friday
6.  Sleeping well
7.  Choices and Responsibility
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Joe vs. the Volcano
10.  The Light

By the time April rolled around this year, I had used up almost all of my vacation/sick days.  They are called one thing at my office, PTO days.  So, by April of this year I had used most of them up and I needed to hang onto the 3 I had left in case I got sick.  I will not be doing that next year.  I am a strong believer in the "mental health day" and I'm in need of one now.  I am at work because I have one more PTO day left and a month to go before they all renew.  I take care of all my needs.  I am safe.  I create the experiences that validate my new beliefs.  I'm having a relaxing Friday at work.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment