Monday, November 12, 2012

11-12-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Writing assignment
3.  My car running well
4.  Chanting and meditation
5.  Music
6.  Friends
7.  Heart connection
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Choices and Responsibility
10.  Gentleness

I am very sore today, especially my thighs.  I did the Warrior Dash on Saturday and I completed it.  I feel good about that, getting all the way through it.  It was harder and less harder than last year.  There were a lot less walls to climb over and more barbed wire to crawl under, so that was easier.  There was a wall crawl that was harder.  And going over the one wall was intense for me and when I got to the bottom I cried.  I had more trouble with my asthma and breathing than last year.  I had to walk more.  Also it was harder because I did it by myself.  There weren't any friends staying at my slow pace with me like last year.  Lots of strangers along the route encouraged me and helped me with some of the obstacles.  A few of the obstacles I did all by myself because I was so far behind the pack.  I'm grateful I did it.  I kept going through it, kept putting one foot in front of the other, kept breathing the best that I could.  I am now hurting a lot with my sore muscles.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment