Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11-13-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Walking
4.  Breathing
5.  Typing
6.  Love
7.  Light
8.  Connection
9.  Choices and Responsiblity
10.  Gentleness

Death is closer to me lately.  I lost my Grandpa last month and my very good friend lost her mom last week and my coworker lost his dog over the weekend and another good friend was at a funeral yesterday and another good friend lost one of her good friends.  I've paused to think wondering if I missed any other news of deaths.  And then there is new life, a coworker became a grandma last week and another good friend will be a grandma this weekend.  Change, renewal, cycles.  I forget these things.  I get stuck in a rut and I don't know how to get out.  To change is how I get out, to step through the pain of changing to something new is how I get out.  There is no magic pill or magic wand.  I need to change me within and without will change.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment