Friday, November 9, 2012

11-9-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  An open evening
3.  Cool weather
4.  My car running well
5.  Choices and responsibility
6.  Drumming
7.  Music
8.  Breathing
9.  The Light
10.  Unconditional Love

Tomorrow I am doing the Warrior Dash.  I would say I'm running it, but I haven't trained except for 3 attempts at running in July or August.  I'm doing it anyway.  I did it last year and leaned heavily on my excuse of feeling sick for not training last year.  This year I am owning and feeling all of the missed opportunities where I chose to do something other than train.  I am owning all of the times I gave into my fear and did not push outside of my comfort zone.  So tomorrow when I'm running (mostly walking) and tackling the obstacles I will be pondering:  Is this shining my Light and showing myself the amazing capabilities I have and personal power within to accomplish this? Or am I putting myself through physical punishment in a socially acceptable way?  The answer depends on what I bring with me tomorrow inside.  I choose my intentions.  I create the experiences to validate my new beliefs.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment