Monday, December 3, 2012

12-3-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Breathing
4.  Music
5.  Chanting
6.  The TV off for most of the day at work
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  My journals
9.  Creativity
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

I am writing this list and entry very late in the day.  That's because as soon as I walked through the door this morning at work, I was bombarded with tasks and projects.  This is a rare occurance in my job, mostly I have the mornings to do this blog, and some other email and office organizational tasks before jumping in on one or more projects that are assigned to me.  And most of my tasks and projects have no deadline on them, except for the tasks today.  And the deadlines are by the end of today.  So I jumped right into doing my tasks, and most of the things I have never done before in this job. Things can change with no warning and I'm glad that I've been able to flow with it for the most part.  I did have quite a few moments of fear and frustration popping up.  I tried to breathe through them and relax again.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment