Monday, November 19, 2012

11-19-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Life experiences
3.  My Big Soul
4.  Connectedness
5.  The Light
6.  My car running well
7.  My wonderful job
8.  PTI, FPGC, Wellness
9.  All my emotions
10.  Human.  Love.  Divine.

During a meditation on Friday, three words came to me:  Human, Love, Divine.  I felt it was important that they came together.  That they are linked sometimes.  It was over the course of the weekend that it sunk in enough for me to realize that these three things are the only things that are consistently in EVERY experience.  All of them, from the joyous happy times where it is easy to see them all, to the terrifying or devastating times where I find that it is really hard to know all three are there.  A lot of my experiences, I would focus on one of them and forget that the other two are there also.  A lot of people get stuck only in their humanness of emotion and do not allow Love or Divine come in.  I am amazed and in awe of all three connected in everything on this planet.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment