Thursday, November 29, 2012

11-29-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Music
4.  Chanting
5.  Choices and responsibility
6.  Dancing
7.  Friends
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Time and space in abundance
10.  The Light

A few days ago I wrote in this blog that I was changing my pattern of feeling overwhelmed this time of year.  Changing it to going through this season with ease and joy, focusing on what I need to do for my wellbeing first, then what I want to do, and lovingly putting projects to the side.  I'm doing about 50/50.  Half the time I am feeling safe and relaxed and on track and the other half I fall back into being overwhelmed and there's no way to get everything done.  I am a work in progress.  I'll get there.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment