Saturday, November 3, 2012

11-3-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Saturday
3.  Chanting
4.  Meditating
5.  Spiritual cleansing
6.  Cool weather
7.  A brand new day
8.  Naps
9.  Gentleness
10.  Friends

I'm enjoying the quiet of my house this morning.  And the coolness in the air.  And the slow pace that I would like today to go in.  Time and space to stop and truly consider my next choice of action.  When things get too hectic or chaotic, I make fast unhealthy choices.  I had a rough night last night.  A lot of emotions coming up around an intense trip I took to see family a couple of weeks ago.  A lot happened on many levels and I can get screwed up by jumping around and not looking or feeling closely to what I experienced.  I've been writing it out, step by step, scene by scene, everything that happened.  And as I'm doing that a lot of emotion that I was unable to express is coming out of me also.  This blog helps also, as I write out my "blurb for the day" I am usually coming to the insight that I write about as I write it.  Most of the time these posts are not planned out.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment