Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11-20-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Music
3.  Dancing
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  My wonderful job
6.  Completing projects
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  My car running well
9.  Creativity
10.  Therapy session

I am thankful that Thanksgiving is this week and I get a day off of work.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in (as much as my dog will let me).  And there I go putting my mind and intention off into the future which means I am not present in this moment.  How does one balance plans and preparing for events with being completely present in each moment?  Do dogs plan ahead?  Is my dog at home looking forward to when I'll come through the door at the end of the day?  Is it in his thoughts at all?  How do I plan for my day and also go with the flow?  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment