Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11-27-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Chanting
3.  Choices and responsibility
4.  Christmas Music
5.  My car running well
6.  Creativity
7.  Friends
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Compassion
10.  Forgiveness

Christmas season is here.  I love Christmastime and the music.  I miss being up north in the cold.  Being in South Florida and palm trees even with lights on them just doesn't feel like Christmas.  I need to be inside the the AC cranked to freezing to wear sweats and be under blankets with hot chocolate.  I've been debating putting up my Christmas tree.  My argument with myself centers around making another mess in my house and I feel crowded with stuff already.  I love having a tree lit up and I relax just looking at the pretty colored lights.  I've rearranged things in my living room and I really don't know where I'll put it.  I will have to move a pretty table I've put by my cushy chair just recently and then set it up in front of the bookshelves again.  I sigh heavily and wonder if it is worth moving everything around to put up a tree for a month to take it back down and move everything around again.  I know I will feel happy with the tree up.  I wish I had a magic wand, or some help.  We'll see.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment