Monday, November 26, 2012

11-26-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Music
4.  Dancing
5.  Affirmations
6.  A new start
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  Sore muscles
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I'm feeling overwhelmed with everything I need/want to get done, for my own needs, for projects I've started, and for the holidays.  I came to the awareness that this is my pattern, to feel overwhelmed during this time of the year.  And how I used to deal with it was to watch a lot of TV, movies, specials, and do just enough to get by, and then feel bad I didn't get everything done I wanted to get done.  So, this year, I am changing all of that.  To start with I am not feeling overwhelmed.  I'm making task lists and sorting them into categories of time sensitive, holiday sensitive, and "added it on to make me feel overwhelmed."  That last category is a good clue that I'm not in a rush to get those things done and they can wait to the new year.  I've also been debating putting my tree up because I feel like I don't have room for it in my place.  I've been rearranging things and there isn't a logical place to put it where I'm not going around it for things I need . . . I love having a tree though.  I have options and choices, for all the happenings and tree sizes and decorating.  I create the experiences that validate my new beliefs.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment