Thursday, November 22, 2012

11-22-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Thanksgiving Day Parades
3.  My car running well
4.  Friends and Family
5.  Peanut Butter Balls
6.  Showers
7.  Cool weather
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  Surrender

I watched the Thanksgiving Parade on TV and made the first batch of Peanut Butter Balls for the season.  A tradition that spans my lifetime.  Tears came to my eyes several times this morning.  I'm not sure what emotion to name it.  I wasn't sad.  I felt an open connection with millions, all watching the parade, my Mom watching it in Michigan.  And I felt the little girl inside of me become so excited to see Santa Claus, I cried with joy, that symbol of loving and accepting all the little children that live inside all of us.  Happy Thanksgiving.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment