Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11-14-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping well
3.  Breathing
4.  Personal Power
5.  Vulnerability
6.  Awareness
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  My car running well
9.  My wonderful job
10.  Endless opportunities in every moment

Being vulnerable takes courage. I used to think being vulnerable took courage because being vulnerable was terrifying.  It's funny that I feel like I want to skip this posting today because talking about vulnerability makes me vulnerable and I am uncomfortable being vulnerable.  I still feel scared being vulnerable.  Does everybody?  Is it part of being vulnerable, being scared?  I feel like it's not supposed to be so tied together.  I've learned yesterday that there is a way of being vulnerable with personal power.  I always thought before that being vulnerable was being powerless.  There is a way of being vulnerable with power.  I haven't quite got it or figured it out.  I KNOW that there is a way.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment