Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11-28-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Therapy session
3.  My car running well
4.  Choices and responsibility
5.  Organization
6.  Unconditional love
7.  Abundance
8.  Breathing
9.  The Light
10.  Music

I've realized that I don't sleep through the night anymore.  I am up 2 or 3 times in the night.  Usually for a puff on my asthma inhaler.  I wake myself up not breathing.  This morning I did my morning routine and that's all I thought about.  I focused on what I needed just this morning.  And for the first time in months, I got out of my door on time.  I knew what was happening later today so that I was able to pack things I would need later, and I didn't dwell on what was happening later.  I didn't go over my entire day of what I would be doing, I only focused on this morning.  I felt peaceful and centered and able to just be with my morning.  It was nice.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment