Monday, November 5, 2012

11-5-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  My creative job
4.  A new day
5.  Sacredness
6.  Cloud Atlas
7.  Music
8.  Chanting
9.  Meditation
10.  Flowing

There are times when stepping into the flow of life seems very scary.  The current seems to be going to fast.  It looks like the flow is violent and will rip me apart.  Yet when I step into it, I am carried gently and the world going by doesn't look like it's going by as fast as when I'm outside looking into the flow.  I forget this when I'm out of the flow.  Sometimes it is my choice, like going on a long car ride, I love the feel of the car moving along, looking at the scenery flowing past.  Yet after a while, I tire of the constant hum and vibration, I want to be immovable for a while.  So I pull off at a rest area and walk around and sit and stop moving for a while.  So that's what my life is, stepping in and out of the flow.  I get stuck on the outside, because for many years it was safer to stay "outside of" and just watch.  I become very scared of stepping back in, when an obstacle in my flow knocks me out of my stream.  If I don't take care of myself, and step out of my stream when I need to, something will come along in my stream and knock me out.  Taking care of my need in a harsher way than me choosing to step out.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment