Thursday, November 1, 2012

11-1-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  A new month
3.  A new day
4.  Creativity and talent
5.  Noble friends
6.  My Truth
7.  Sacredness
8.  Breathing
9.  Cool Weather
10.  Music

I'm ready for Christmas music!!  I know if I start now I will be sick of it before Christmas gets here.  I am listening to some.  And I hear some of you ask:  What about Thanksgiving?  Is there a lot of Thanksgiving music?  I know of one song 'Over the River and Through the Woods'.  I remember decorating for Thanksgiving, we would not have as many decorations for thanksgiving as we would for Halloween and Christmas.  I would ask my Mom why we wouldn't have as many decorations and I think she would answer something like "they don't make as many decorations for Thanksgiving."  What's interesting is that this blog is a daily thanksgiving and sometimes I forget that.  I think of it as a chore sometimes, and a lot of times I put on the list what I want to feel grateful for that day.  Today the list is all the things I already feel grateful for today.  It's also interesting that I want to skip over Thanksgiving.  Skip to the end. Happy New Year!  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment