Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8-8-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Air Conditioning
4.  The sun rising
5.  My wonderful job
6.  Creativity and talent
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Choices and responsibility
9.  The Light
10.  Water

Every day is a chance, an opportunity to engage fully in life.  To feel everything fully.  To keep my soul expanded close to my surface to be able to feel and be transformed by what comes in, to express my light and give my gifts to transform this world.  Every day, every moment is that opportunity.  I have rarely taken that risk, that chance.  I believe that is changing in me.  I feel I'm excited to take those risks, to dive in and take those opportunities.  I know what will happen if do my usual frozen in fear, and avoid stepping into life, the moments will pass and I will be left with: Same Shit Different Day.  I create the experiences that validate my new beliefs.  My new belief that life is fun and interesting and adventurous.  I have everything I need to create experiences that validate that.  Time to get to work.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment