Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8-7-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Mastermind
3.  Music
4.  Creativity and talent
5.  Breathing
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  Art and images and expression
8.  Chanting
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I create the experiences that validate my new beliefs.  Taking that action to create experiences is hard.  I'm so used to creating negative experiences for myself.  I'm so used to taking experiences, even joyful positive ones and finding or imagining that one tiny piece of negative for me to focus on and turn the whole thing into a negative experience.  Why do I imagine that feeling joy and peace and love ends in a horrifying fall?  That's been my pattern.  That's what I expect.  So I don't allow myself to feel those things.  I'm so scared of that horrifying fall.  But it's not true.  That horrifying fall is not there, not always.  And I'm older now, it's not as scary.  I remember the twin beds at my Grandparents house.  It used to be my Mom's and Aunt's old room.  I remember when I was really little, 6 or 7 years old, that jumping from bed to bed was a huge leap.  It was scary that large gap between beds was huge because I was little.  As an adult, the beds seem so close together and I could step across.  There wasn't any fear of making that crossing.  I'm older now, I need to have faith that I deserve to feel joy and that I have grown wings (or a parachute) fall safely.  Because I know I don't stay in joy, hurt and pain are a necessary and divine part of live also.  I don't have to live in just one, I live in all of life.  All experiences.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment