Monday, August 13, 2012

8-13-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. My wonderful job
4. Friends and support
5. Music
6. Chanting
7. Art, Creativity, Creating art
8. Unconditional Love
9. The Light and being open to let it in
10. Silence

When I let go and open up spiritually to let the Light in, I can breathe. Letting the Light in then touches and expands my own Light. When I was much younger this was dangerous for me to do. Now, it is something essential I must do for myself. I need to shine my Light. I need to do what is coming from inside and create what I am led to create. What I create are gifts for the world. It doesn't matter if people like what I create or not. It is a gift, given with no strings attached. A gift put out in a public place for people to look at, pick up, or ignore. Whatever moves them. I only need to place the gift where it can be seen, then it is up to others. I've done what I need to do. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment