Friday, August 17, 2012

8-17-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Nothing planned for this evening
3. Friday
4. My car running well
5. Creativity and talent
6. Love and acceptance
7. The Light that is in every person
8. Endless possibilities in every moment
9. Nature, forests, trees
10. The Light

I have a lot of projects to finish with short deadlines. I'm feeling very tired today and just want to stare at the computer and not accomplish much of anything. I will accomplish all my projects and wonder if I could be more focused. Is this as focused as I'm capable of? Is this my average work mode? Are the times when I feel inspired and intently focused, are those times rare because I can't keep that intensity all the time? For today, this is what and who I am and I'm okay. I'm magnificent and doing my best. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment