Friday, August 10, 2012

8-10-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  An evening at home
3.  My car running well
4.  Choices and responsibility
5.  Music
6.  Breathing
7.  Big puffy white clouds
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Noble Friends
10.  The Light.

I need to let go and relax.  I'm so tense.  I catch myself all tensed up, my mouth clenched, my shoulders in my ears, even feeling my toes trying to grip the inside soles of my shoes.  Relax, Relax, Relax.  Today would be a good day for a guided meditation.  Let go.  I'm holding on so tightly to everything, let go.  I tense myself up so much I can't breathe.  I would like to be a puffy white cloud.  Drifting on the breeze, floating.  Letting the edges of myself drift and flow and even to the point where my edges are blurry.  I am a cloud and the wind can go through me without tearing me apart, and I can expand and reach almost until I am transparent and I am still a cloud.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment