Friday, August 3, 2012

8-3-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Friday
3.  Music
4.  Chanting
5.  Meditation
6.  Breathing
7.  Creativity
8.  Sleeping
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I am typing with tingly hands and fingers.  The tingling of not enough rest for my body to renew.  The tingling jangles of nerves that need to stop for longer than the alarm clock says to get up.  I went to bed at 8:30 pm, exhausted.  I've slept the best I have in a long time, and still was waking up quite often through the night.  And my adorable dog starts jumping on me and barking at 4 am, needing water in his bowl.  I need more rest.  I need a relaxing recharge vacation.  I have only 3 days of personal time to take for the rest of the year.  It's my life, my decision on when and how to use them.  I'm sleepy.  Tingling in my hands. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment