Monday, August 27, 2012

8-27-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Completion of a beautiful group retreat weekend
4.  All my cross channel spots for Sept ready and downloaded
5.  Sleep and rest
6.  Being of service
7.  Centered and grounded
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I had a beautiful, intense, and amazing weekend at group retreat.  There is that of The Light/God in every person.  I love blustery rainy weather and hope that everyone is safe.  I'm at work now and if you are wondering what cross channel spots are, it means that I have all week to work on them which will be more of a slower pace than usual.  I download commercials from other providers and a lot of the time I'm waiting for them to complete them to have them available.  And then the rush to download them, process them and have them ready in two days.  It's never a mad rush, it's just more stress than usual.  I'm grateful to have them all early to process because I have more projects all due at the same time than I normally do.  So I will be gratefully busy creating and processing video all day.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment