Thursday, August 23, 2012

8-23-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. My friend coming to see me work today
4. Creativity and talent
5. My wok
6. Unconditional Love
7. Being of service
8. Coming from a place of love in everything I do
9. Music
10. Endless possibilities in every moment

Sometimes this list seems more like goals of what I want to put out into the world today rather than what I'm grateful for. I know I have resistance to receiving in good and Light. If I don't receive it in, I'm not going to be able to be grateful for it. I am grateful for my dog. He is cute and adorable and when I'm home, he positions himself so that he can see me at all times. He's getting older, so he falls asleep a lot. I love the feeling I get when my dog falls asleep while he's laying on me. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment