Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8-29-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Noble, loving, gentle friends
4.  Asking for help
5.  All my emotions
6.  Music
7.  Chanting
8.  Centering, grounding
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Compassion for myself

I did it.  I asked for help this morning.  My house is a wreck, disorganized and dirty.  And I asked some good friends to come over this holiday weekend to help kick off a major cleaning.  I'm sitting at work and I'm feeling scared enough to cry.  I'm scared of friends (with good hearts and good intentions) throwing out my stuff that I want to keep.  And scared that my stuff is going to be put away in places where I don't know where it is.  I like to see my stuff.  And it's all over the place now.  Not really organized.  I'm safe and loved and supported.  I don't know how people can say "it's just stuff".  My stuff was my friends and support more so than people for way too long.  Step one: Asking for help - completed.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment