Friday, August 31, 2012

8-31-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  The full moon
3.  My car running well
4.  Friends and connection heart to heart
5.  Cross channel and end of month duties
6.  Friday
7.  Chanting
8.  Silence
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Ability and Talent

It is a Friday and a long busy week.  I catch myself full of anxiety and worry about a few projects that have deadlines today.  When that happens, I look back and count off all the mistakes I have made along the way to make the project late.  This is an old habit.  A lot of the time when I am making the mistakes, I tell myself I'm doing it on purpose just to screw up the project.  Most of the time I am not making mistakes on purpose, other times I am.  Especially when it is not a mistake, it's a decision that I'd rather play video games all day than work on the project.  My excuse during those times is that I'm just to tired to get my brain functioning.  Which there has been days where my brain and thinking seem very tired, very close to exhaustion.  Am I just getting old?  Or am I coming from a place of fear where my instinct is to sleep or play dead?  I now consciously break my old habit and I "Start where I am, use what I have, and do what I can."  I am living.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment