Saturday, August 11, 2012

8-11-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Children playing
4.  Music
5.  Movies
6.  Friends
7.  Uncondtional Love
8.  The Light that is in everyperson and everything
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  My computer

I'm doing this list in the evening. I'm usually doing it in the morning. It's funny, I still put things on the list like I was starting my day when I had this great opportunity to put things on my list to be grateful for that already happened today. Now I'm thinking about it, I don't know. I'm grateful for places like His House that provide a help and support and a family atmosphere for kids that have no where else to go. I'm having a hard time coming up with things to be grateful for. I'm having trouble with eating, I'm on this new food plan and there seems to be a lot of food on it and I feel like I'm always thinking about my plan, or cooking, or eating. I know it's a healthier relationship with food than I've had in a long time. I'm very uncomfortable. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment