Friday, August 24, 2012

8-24-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My journal
3.  My memory
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  A day off from work
6.  PTI
7.  Meditation
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  The Light
10.  My dishwasher

I am oscillating between anxiety and excitement.  I have an opportunity to do something very special this weekend, being of service.  I'm excited for the opportunity to also continue my personal growth.  And I'm anxious about screwing it up.  I've done this retreat before as a participant, and now I'm a helper and it's a different role and I'm afraid of messing it up.  I'm also afraid of not remembering everything that is going to happen.  I can only watch a movie the first time once.  After that, I know what is going to happen, and it's nice to revisit it in a different part of my life, and I'll see some parts in a new light, and I know what's going to happen.  I need to let go.  It probably also might not have been a good idea to start some new asthma medication as it is generally some form of adrenaline.  I am safe.  I am Light.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment