Thursday, August 30, 2012

8-30-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Noble friends
4.  Ability and talent
5.  Silence
6.  Music
7.  Working within a team
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  Honoring all my emotions

I have the office to myself again.  I've had almost a whole week by myself.  In one perspective it has been very nice for me.  Quiet, with the TV off so that I can work and think creatively.  In another perspective I am sad that I am by myself because my officemate has had a death in his family, which is why he is away.  Life continues on in its tides and turnings.  And I'm okay and healthy in enjoying my time alone in a quiet office, and at the same time hold sacred space and feel sad and compassion for my officemate who is away.  Everything in the universe exists at one time, so it is with emotions and being human.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment