Monday, August 6, 2012

8-6-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Therapy
4.  Music
5.  Creativity
6.  Writing, pen and paper
7.  Star Wars
8.  My wonderful job
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I have lots of projects that need my creativity and talent to put them together here at work.  And now that I think about it, I have a lot at home, too.  There's a difference between anxiety and excitement.  Anxiety I hold my breath and become scared, not breathing is life threatening.  Excitement I breath deeply and am energized, breathing is life affirming.  My old habit is to hold my breath and I hold everything.  I stop moving.  I think that's what I do over the weekend.  Because I think I'm going to get a lot of things done and do stuff, and I end up sitting still a lot.  I let my excitement for transformation turn into anxiety and fear of change.  And I sit.  I see myself do this at work too.  I need to feel safe and let go of judgement.  Just do.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment