Saturday, March 31, 2012

3-31-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping and resting
3.  Good friends in town
4.  Release and renewing
5.  My car running well
6.  Chanting
7.  Breathing in life and joy
8.  All my emotions
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Being of service

I am resting today.  You would think I would rest right after going to the hospital on Monday.  I tried and I was pumped up on drugs to help me breathe.  I was exhausted and couldn't sit still.  All week there was a deadline or an obligation that needed to be done while my body asked me over and over, please rest.  Today I rest.  Today my very good friend comes into town with her family for a visit and I will unwind and rest with them on their vacation.  I deserve a rest.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment