Monday, March 5, 2012

3-5-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. A new day, a fresh start
4. Coolness and breezes
5. Endless possibilities in every moment
6. My wonderful, free, creative job
7. Abundance
8. Meeting with a friend after work
9. Reaching out
10. Unconditional Love

I love that today is a new day, a fresh start, and all I did over the weekend is put in my past. I did some things that I'm upset with myself about. Basically, afraid to feel anger over things I was angry about, and eating instead. I ate two packages of double stuffed oreos and didn't even taste any of them. I stuffed myself with food and kept stuffing after I felt sick. Punishing myself to feel sick is an old pattern that hasn't been around for a few months and I also punished myself for bringing that pattern back. So you can see how easy that is to spiral out of control. I am grateful that today is a new day, a fresh start and my ability to stop that spiral today and know I have the strength to face and feel my uncomfortable feelings.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment