Sunday, March 18, 2012

3-18-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Chanting and meditation
4.  Quaker class and Meeting
5.  Lunch with a very good friend
6.  Cool beautiful morning
7.  Abundance
8.  Being of service
9.  Paying bills
10.  Unconditional love

My adorable dog has had cough for a while now.  I've been so concentrated on some big things going on in my life that I would hear him cough, say "poor dog" and promptly forget that he is in some minor distress until he coughs again.  I feel sad and guilty about dismissing my dog's needs.  We will be going to the vet this week.  I'm aware also that it could be that I'm scared to acknowledge that my dog is sick because he is also old.  He is 12 years old and slowing down.  He doesn't want to get up in the morning and as soon as we are back from a walk he wants to lay down.  He cuddles with his toys instead of running around with them crazily wanting to play.  I'm so afraid of losing my dog.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment