Thursday, March 15, 2012

3-15-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Grounding and relaxation practices
3.  US Postal Service
4.  Breathing
5.  I ask with the Light in me and I am answered with the Light in you
6.  Chanting and music
7.  Trust and Faith
8.  My car running well
9.  Openness and vulnerability
10.  Unconditional love

The universe is in motion.  I have made a decision and set something in motion that will propel me into unknown emotional territory.  I did something I need to do for myself and I know it will cause ripples and reactions, and I'm letting it unfold on its own.  I'm not controlling what the big picture will become.  I am listening and voicing my needs and wants.  I keep myself safe as I watch the beauty unfold.  All experiences are beautiful as there is a gift within everything, even the most terrible.  May my lessons be gentle.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment