Saturday, March 10, 2012

3-10-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Sunshine
3. Breathing
4. My car running well
5. Playing with the HD camera today
6. My talents and abilities
7. Being of service
8. Answering that of the Light in everything
9. My voice and speaking my truth
10. Unconditional love

What I want to do today is not healthy for me. I want to hide in my apartment and escape into watching movies all day. Deny my own reality and ability to engage the world and replace it with this illusion that I stare at. I need to come from a place of love, not fear. I'm scared of going and doing this event shoot. I want to release this habit of being afraid to do what I love to do! I know as soon as I'm there and I have the camera set up, I am transported to the world of video capture and I see what I'm shooting in whole new ways. I see how to capture beauty and I can frame my shots artistically and that thrills me. And I'm sitting here now, 2 hours before I have to be there and I'm queasy in my stomach and I'm avoiding even my daily practices that I know will help center me like chanting and meditating. I'm uncomfortable going out into the world and living my life fully and enjoying it.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment