Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3-7-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Silence and peace this morning
3. Sleeping well
4. Breathing
5. My wonderful creative free flowing job
6. My car running well
7. Chanting
8. Music
9. Choices and responsibility
10. Unconditional love

I'm sleepy today, I didn't want to get up. The wind was blowing and it's a gray drizzly day. The days I like to sleep in and curl up with a book. I also like standing in the storm and letting the wind energize me and the rain cleanse me. I haven't been around a really good thunderstorm in a while. I like those. This morning I had such a sense of peace and "settling" into my body this morning for meditation. I like that. I had been struggling with some emotions, anger and fear, and I wanted so badly to get to the peace I knew was there if I would sit in the emotion and work through it . . . however when I focus on what I'm going to get, I'm not sitting in the emotion and therefore don't get to the peace. I had to let go of ever having peace again to find it.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment