Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3-13-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Mastermind
3.  My car running well
4.  Creativity and freedom
5.  Abundance
6.  Leadings and guidance
7.  Being of service
8.  The measure of Light within me
9.  Reaching out to the Light within others
10.  Unconditional Love and compassion

I'm having difficulty with staying in the present moment because there are things coming up this week that I want to get to already.  Tomorrow night my precious and gracious group is getting together to share with each other and the next night I have a session with my therapist and mom.  I have a big transition coming up for me, a big shift in my consciousness and spirit.  I feel like I am in the middle of it.  I am looking forward to the support of my group tomorrow night and looking forward to my own strength for the upcoming weeks as I step out and risk and show myself to be vulnerable.  There are times I don't feel my own strength and I doubt whether I have enough to get through this.  Just one step at a time, and I'm here now.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment