Monday, March 26, 2012

3-26-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  The pain I'm feeling is the pain of healing
3.  Friends I know will help when asked
4.  Rest
5.  Chanting
6.  Meditation
7.  Moxa stick
8.  Unconditional love
9.  Healing Light
10.  Breathing in life

I have been putting Breathing on my list a lot lately, I don't remember if I've said Breathing in life before.  I've been to the hospital this morning for acute bronchitis after my powerful group therapy weekend.  And I'm grateful to having this bronchitis as it is a form of releasing deep powerful emotions I had buried in my lungs.  I believe strongly in my emotional/physical connection.  My physical ailments and discomforts come from emotional trauma stored and buried in my muscles, my bones, my organs, and tissues.  Releasing one is releasing the other.  I have resisted breathing in life for so long.  I choose to breathe in life now.  I choose to be free.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment