Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3-27-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Resting and renewing
3.  Beautiful Light of love, healing, guidance, and protection
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  All of my emotions, all of my thoughts, all of my sensations
6.  My car running well
7.  Grocery stores full of already prepared food
8.  Cleansing sage and water and elements of earth
9.  Sun and wind and rain
10.  Unconditional love

I allowed myself to be filled with joy this morning.  Odd how things that are so new and wonderful feel uncomfortable.  I had tears come to my eyes as I allowed myself to open and feel my joy of living.  This feeling is new for me.  Something I turned away from and didn't want to believe in for a very long time.  Take some time and with and open heart, watch a small child play full of joy.  Open yourself to feel your own joy to be here, alive.  So many of us have turned away for our own reasons, break open into joy.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment