Friday, March 2, 2012

3-2-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Breathing
4. Water
5. Family
6. Silence
7. Honoring all my emotions
8. Choices and Responsibility
9. Abundance
10. Unconditional love and sacredness

I don't understand anger. I am still scared of this emotion, in me and in others. Scared of it being expressed. I understand that there are healthy expressions of anger and even expressing anger with love. I understand that a noble friend can be angry with me and love me at the same time. I've been told by my therapist that anger always travels with a buddy emotion. The anger covers up the buddy emotion that I don't want to feel, like fear, sadness, grief, shame. Anger gets stuck in me. My throat hurts terribly whenever I'm expressing my anger, even when I'm expressing it in a healthy way. Louise Hay (You Can Heal Your Life) says that a sore throat is holding in angry words. Feeling unable to express the self. In my safe space I scream out my anger and the words and my throat hurts more. I don't understand anger. I'm aware that it is coming out of me sideways in unhealthy ways. It is time for me to take this step and accept anger as one of the "all emotions I honor". I express my anger with love in joyous healthy ways. (It's a great affirmation, I, as yet, don't know what it means or how to do it).
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment