Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3-20-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Abundance
4.  Responsibility to care for myself and my home
5.  Therapy session today
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  Letting go
8.  Accepting what is this moment
9.  Unconditional love
10.  Trust

Letting go for me today is not waiting for a response.  I have reached out to someone I said I would never talk to again.  I held a severe grudge and blame for many years.  I have let go of the blame, let go of my hurt (felt it fully first so I could release it), entered into compassion for this person and reached out to connect with them.  Will they connect back?  I don't know.  What will happen when they connect back?  I don't know.  I do know that reconnecting after so much silence will hurt.  I found myself in my energetic space of waiting.  I don't do much when I'm waiting.  I don't take care of myself.  I am absent minded.  I have trouble focusing on what is right in front of me needing attention.  I realize that by waiting for a response, I am giving my power away once again.  Putting my life on hold and depending on what comes out of this.  I let go of waiting and look at all of the millions of connections I already have needing tending and gardening.  I care for myself and my home today.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment