Friday, March 16, 2012

3-16-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My creative abilities and talents
3.  Music
4.  Trust
5.  Unfolding of life
6.  My car running well
7.  Safety within
8.  Divine Light
9.  PTI
10.  Beginning an adventure

I have put my intention out to the universe.  I have taken a first step to start things in motion.  I am open to what unfolds.  I don't know what it will bring.  Already I've received insight from surprising sources.  It's like I'm captain of a ship and I gave the order to unfurl the sails to get us underway and when the sails were unfurled there was a picture painted on them I didn't know was there.  It's perfectly understandable to not expect anything on the sails.  The picture was profound and my journey is underway before the wind is caught in the sails.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment