Monday, March 12, 2012

3-12-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Taking extra time in the morning
4.  My voice and speaking my truth
5.  Abundance
6.  Love and Light
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  Being of service
9.  Protection, guidance, and support from the Light
10.  Creativity and talent

A Monday.  Back at work.  I'm finding out I'm not too good on my own on the weekends.  Work gives me structure, a place to go and a time to be there.  Projects to get done.  At home, I don't have any deadlines, I've been procrastinating and not doing the things I need to do for my health and self care.  Other people do those things at work.  There are cleaning people that come in and clean my office, that clean the kitchen and bathrooms.  I need to take care of myself.  How I take care of myself at home effects others.  Energetically, spiritually.  It is easier for me to put this in terms of effecting others because I have a hard time knowing it effects me directly and still not caring . . . . that's sad.  I deserve the measure of Light given to me by God.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment