Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3-14-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Group meeting tonight with love and sharing
4.  Choices and responsibility
5.  Greater Magnificence in all things and all meanings
6.  Music and chanting
7.  The Light
8.  Settling in, sinking in, to who I am
9.  All life, all energy
10.  Sleeping well

Trust is being open and vulnerable to another.  It is not a guarantee another won't hurt you.  It is not even a belief that another won't hurt you.  Trust is being open and vulnerable.  In being open and vulnerable, my Light will shine and reach out to another.  Trust is the hope that my Light will be able to touch your Light.  We are each given a measure of Divine Light.  We are each given choices in every moment, several choices.  To follow the leadings of our Inner Light.  To open our hearts and be vulnerable to share our Light with another.  To deserve our Inner Light.  To open and connect our Light with the Greater Magnificence.  To see the Light in everyone.  And the opposite of all these are all valid choices, too.  I know that to deny my Inner Light is a valid choice.  There was a time in my life where my Inner Light guided me to deny it, to turn away from it.  I was too small to understand.  I had not learned the basics of the world and my Inner Light never left me, and the Light is about greater, deeper life.  When I was small I needed to only survive the terror that was happening to me.  My Light knew I would not be able to deepen that experience as a small child, and asked me to turn away from it.  Now, I am reconnected with my Inner Light and it is making all the difference in living life fully and greater than surviving.  I have survived and now I deserve to live.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment