Thursday, March 1, 2012

3-1-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Trusting creativity and capability
4. Asking for help
5. Experiencing life fully
6. My warm jacket
7. Breathing
8. Water
9. Safety and protection
10. Unconditional love

I've had a good day at work. I had a challenging assignment and I trusted my creativity and talent and work at the video editing with love and whenever frustration or anger would creep in, I walked away and centered myself in love. I realize that my frustration and anger are coming from fear. Afraid that I won't make it good enough. Afraid that I'm not good enough. And working this way, I've completed two spots and have enough footage for 2 more versions and the director of marketing loves them. I like them too. I see myself and what I do with eyes of love.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment