Sunday, April 1, 2012

4-1-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Sun and sand and beach
4.  Ocean and cleansing
5.  Friends visiting
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  Endless possibilities in every moment
8.  Parking spots
9.  Creativity
10.  Children

My best friend is in town with her husband and kids.  While at dinner, her 3 year old was moping after being scolded to use good manners at the dinner table.  I could see so much emotion going through her.  I leaned over and asked, "Guess what?"  "What?" she replied.  "You are loved very much," I said smiling.  She shook her head.  "Do you know who loves you?"  She shook her head again.  "Your mommy loves you.  Your daddy loves you."  And at this point she took over.  "And brother loves me.  And I love myself!"  With much excitement and a beautiful smile on her face she said loudly.  "Mommy!  Mommy!  I love myself!"  May we all love ourselves.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment