Thursday, March 29, 2012

3-29-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Breathing in life
3.  Being of service
4.  My wonderful creative job
5.  Divine guidance
6.  Chanting
7.  My own energy
8.  Water
9.  Releasing what no longer is mine to carry
10.  Unconditional love

I feel 90% better from Monday when I was at the hospital.  I'm coughing and spitting out that energy that I carried that was never mine to carry.  I cleanse my energy.  My energy is mine to choose to share, to choose to cleanse and purify, for me to use so that I can be of service to others and myself.  I stand in my truth.  I speak my truth.  I hold sacred space for my truth and there is infinite room to hold your truth also.  Even if it seems to completely contradict my truth on every level.  There is an abundance of space for all to exist.  Everything is possible in every moment.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment